Today marks day 3 of the Joy Dare. It was a quiet day for me with a lot of rest, reading, and family time. I'm sad that I'll have to say good-bye to my brother tomorrow because he's heading back to grad school for the spring semester. I have enjoyed the past few weeks spending time with him and catching up on school and life.
The counting of gifts continue to flow and here are the blessings from today.
Gift #15: The soft sounds of the dryer tumbling clothes.
Gift #16: Hearing the joys of my mother's great day of work.
Gift #17: Eating delicious Vietnamese food for dinner.
Gift #18: Hearing my brother say an interesting fact about deer habitation on our drive home from dinner.
Gift #19: Watching one last college football game with my brother before he leaves for school tomorrow.
Gift #20: A nice relaxing shower.
Seeing Christ in the simple things, feeling his grace and joy, and practicing eucharisteo.
No comments:
Post a Comment