Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Joy Dare Day 14

Here are the gifts I counted from the past four days.

January 11th, 2013
Gift #80: Texts that make me smile.
Gift #81: My morning banana.
Gift #82: Lunch with my dad.











Gift #83: The beautiful weather outside.

Gift #84: Colorful gummy bears.










Gift #85: Clean floors.


Gift #86: Clothes hanging on the line & drying by natural energy.










Gift #87: A mini bike excursion to the grocery store.










Gift #88: Fresh baked ravioli right out of the oven.










Gift #89: Milkshakes with my two high school buddies.
Gift #90: Hugs

January 12th, 2013
Gift #91: Mastering parallel parking.
Gift #92: Fresh bagels from Panera with cream cheese.


Gift #93: A new container of wild blueberry cream cheese.










Gift #94: Exciting but sometimes heart racing playoff football games.
Gift #95: A warm cinnamon roll.










Gift #96: Lava lamp












January 13th, 2013
Gift #97: Thank you for the fast power of a healing prayer for a friend.
Gift #98: Afternoon naps.
Gift #99: Spontaneous dancing in the kitchen.
Gift #100: I'm grateful that God is opening my eyes to more of His blessings.
Gift #101: I'm grateful Christ has given me a passion for teaching children.
Gift #102: I'm grateful that He has given me a heart to serve and love others.

January 14th, 2013
Gift #103: The lyrics of a new song that is so powerful and encouraging to my soul.
Gift #104: A Bible passage that is perfect for the current situation in my life.
Gift #105: During the rush hour traffic, seeing a young woman standing on the bridge above blowing bubbles in the wind.
Gift #106: Unique finds at Goodwill.










Gift #107: Learning new Bible verses as I'm sitting in the rush hour traffic.
Gift #108: Seeing the beautiful color hues in the sky of purple, orange, pink, and blues as the sun is setting.
Gift #109: Classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment