Today I started my spring semester of my sophomore year. I can't believe that by the beginning of May, I will officially be half way done with my college career. It wasn't too long ago that I graduated from high school...time sure flies by fast. So today was a great first day. I went to the first chapel of the semester and let just say it was a great start of my day. Worship was so wonderful and the songs really touched my heart in how I truly have to give my semester and life into the hands of Christ. We sang songs from The Stand to Worthy is the Lamb to Sing to the Lord. It was a special time to lift up hands, close my eyes, and sing praises to my Heavenly Father. Worship helped set the mood right for the rest of the day. I only had one class today, which is pretty sweet. I was able to chill after my one class before I embarked out into the cold northeast weather to run around campus. I am so thankful for my warm training gear to keep me semi warm, while I faced the rushing winds. The rest of the day was filled with busy activities and what not. I am so blessed for my wonderful friends. The other day when I got picked up at the airport, I was welcomed with two smiling and beautiful friends with posters!! I felt so loved & we had a great car ride back to campus too. That day was filled with tons of laughter, smiles, and stories. I can't wait for the rest of the semester with all the fun activities we plan to do. Yesterday was the icing on the cake in making the spring semester start off with a bang too. We had a girl's night out where we watched Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Lets just say that Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite classic Disney movie. It has such a beautiful storyline and the songs are wonderful too. Beauty is truly found from within and I am so thankful to have such a loving God that loves me just the way I am. I'm calling it a night, but I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers. Many blessings to you all :)
My lovely friends :)

No comments:
Post a Comment