Monday, April 11, 2011

Gazebo Fun!!

The spring time means new life, the beautiful weather, flowers blooming, and on and on and on.  One thing I love about Nyack College is the natural beauty.  We get a sick view of the Hudson river and the mountains and the lush trees and grass.  I am reminded daily of the wonderful Creator my God is when I wake up in the morning to the sunrise or when I walk around campus.  Today is no exception.  The weather today is so beautiful and I am finally able to go outside wearing shorts and a t-shirt with no jacket. As I walked around campus, I could hear the birds singing and the sun beating down on my face.  Nyack has a gazebo and it is a great place to come and hang out with friends or sit in the blue and read "porch" chairs and look out to the river.  Today a bunch of my friends all came out and hanged out in the gazebo.  We were all just chillin and talking and one of the guys brought his guitar out and was playing and singing.  This is Nyack right here.  Friends coming out and spending time with each other.  Some guys were throwing the frisbee and some others were climbing trees while others were just sitting and talking.  I love Nyack, the community, the natural beauty, and the peacefulness. Enjoy the pictures below!






                                                           Michelle & I


                            Anthony, Lauren, & Steph climbed the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment