First off, college has been amazing. God has put me here for a reason and I am thankful he is there every step of the way. The community that I have built here has been very good. I have met some amazing people and built some incredible friendships. It's good to know that I have friends that keep me accountable and are willing to take time out of their day to talk and pray. Classes have been challenging, but fun as well. I truly see the passion my professors have in the subject they teach and my mind was been filled with newfound knowledge. Before coming here I was pretty nervous about how I would handle the college pace, but I have fit in just fine. Lastly, my relationship with Christ has flourished and will continue to do so. God has shown me time and time again why he is in control of my life and that I need to continue to trust and seek Him with all of my heart, mind, and strength. My love and desire for Him has deepened and I am excited for the journey He will lead me on.
Thank you all for the encouragement and prayers. It has been a blessing to share my thoughts with you. Always remember that whenever you are weak and tired, God will give you strength and allow you to soar on wings like eagles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment