Friday, October 29, 2010

Seeking God With ALL of My Heart

Wow! God is truly amazing. Tonight I felt God's presence upon me and speaking to me. Tonight I was supposed to go with the Watchmen Team to the Bronx to do ministry for the children there but God had a different plan for me. After dinner I went down to the van to get a seat but the van was packed full and so they didn't have any room to fit another person in. Nyack had an event tonight called Hallelujah Fest and so I went to that. God knew I was supposed to be there and I am so glad he brought me there. The service was filled with praise and worship, a deep message, and a very intimate time to spend time with God. The thing that spoke to my heart tonight was that I needed to come and seek God with all of my heart, to take his bread and his drink so I can be satisfied, and to allow myself to create deep roots in him. I know God but tonight God was telling me that I needed to seek him and feel his love. This past week was pretty stressful for me with mid term exams and a lot of classwork, but tonight God wanted to take me away from all of those things and just focus on him. I am so thankful that I have a God that knows my every moment and that he is willing to take hold of my life and lead me. Please continue to pray that I will seek God with all of my heart more and more each day and that I desire to be filled with his everlasting food and drink. Hallelujah Father!! We praise you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment