




This past weekend was Nyack College's Homecoming. It started on Friday night with the Homecoming Dance and for the first time in my life I went. I got all dressed up and beautified. I felt very nervous in the beginning but once I got to the hotel and saw everybody else all dressed up and having fun, the butterflies flew away. I had a great time and enjoyed every moment of it. Saturday was a packed filled day with both the women's and men's soccer games, the women's volleyball game, and a 5K run. There was also a big white tent with many different booths created by various clubs, groups, and teams promoting or selling things for their groups. I loved the atmosphere with all the students, faculty and staff, and alumni coming together for some great fun and excitement. Both the soccer teams won their games 1-0 and the men's game went into double overtime and the game winner came from an amazing header off a corner kick. I enjoyed running in the 5K race. The course was pretty much running around the whole entire campus twice so there were hills to conquer quite a few times. I completed the race and I thank God for giving me the strength to run hard. Overall Homecoming 2010 was a success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment