Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reflections

Thank you so much for keeping up with my blogs. I really enjoy sharing with you the things I have learned, life at Nyack, and everything else in between.

Reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan has been a great book and I got so many applications from it as well. I hope that through some of my blog entries you got something from it as well. The growth with Christ is a process and I know I will slip up and make mistakes, but I am grateful to have a wonderful Father that loves me no matter what. God has truly taught me a lot through just the first semester of college and I look forward to things to come. I want to share God's love not just through my words, but my actions as well. Walking in Love!

I had a wonderful winter break and spent a lot of time with my family and friends. It was great to not have to worry about getting up early or studying but just relaxing. On top of that I had soo much of wonderful home-cooked meals!! I can now say that I am ready to head back to Nyack and begin my spring semester. I am so excited to begin my classes, challenge my mind, continue my growth in Christ, play in the snow, and create more memories.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Pray that my spring semester will go smoothly, that I will continue be challenged by Christ, and that I will be able to use my talents for Him. I pray that you may be encouraged and continue to be faithful to God with your life. I leave with these words, "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God (Micah 6:8)."

No comments:

Post a Comment