Thursday, November 4, 2010

Academics at Nyack Collge

My academic experiences at Nyack College has been great! I enjoy all the classes I am in and my professors are very knowledgable. The classes I am in are: College Writing 1, Foundations of Education, Elementary Spanish 1, World Civilization 1, Intro to Spiritual Formation, and Freshman Seminar in Education.

The pace of my classes is fine and I have no problem keeping up with all of my work. I do have a lot of reading in many of my classes but the amount I am given each day is fair. The papers I have written have gone well too. I am glad that Nyack offers the Writing Center because I go there often to get my essays read and fixed.

All of my professors are very good and passionate about what they teach. I really enjoy Professor McDuffie's class because of the discussions we have in class, his teaching style, and the way he expands our minds to new things. Professor Harrigan's class is fun as well. He is very funny and makes the class time go by fast.

Overall I am very happy about my academic experiences at Nyack. I am learning so much and I love how I can bring my personal Christian beliefs into class as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment