Thursday, September 30, 2010

Intro to Crazy Love


One of the things I wanted to do when I got to Nyack College was find a small group that I could join. There were so many different small groups out there from all girls or all guys groups to scrapbooking groups but I find one that took an interest to me. The small group that I have joined is doing a series over author, speaker, and pastor Francis Chan and his book Crazy Love: Overwhelmed By A Relentless God. I always wanted to read his book but never had the time to but after hearing about this small group I was totally hooked on. In the next few blogs I will be sharing with you what I have learned or been touched by from this book. I hope that through my experiences you might pick up this book too. Let just say that the book is great so far.

Remember to soar high on wings like eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment